The Senior Club will resume club nights on Sunday 5 December and Thursday 11 December 2021. At this stage, we will be running Sunday and Thursday nights only.
Players must be vaccinated to play. No exceptions.
You will have to show your Vaccine Pass, either on your phone or a physical copy.
In order to play, you must follow the following procedures:
- Scan the contract tracing QR code before or upon entry at the hall, or record your details on the manual form at the entrance.
- Show your Vaccine Pass to the board duty person, who will update your membership details in Court X. If you cannot provide your Vaccine Pass or choose not to show it, you will be turned away from the club.
The Vaccine Pass is available at https://mycovidrecord.health.nz/
For other ways to get a Vaccine Pass, please see https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-vaccination-certificates/my-vaccine-pass/#how-to-get-my-vaccine-pass
Rules of play
- No Vaccine Pass, no entry to the hall.
- Players only allowed into the hall, no spectators permitted.
- No entry to the hall after 9pm. Doors will be locked at 9pm. Please do not invite anyone into the hall after 9pm.
- Must leave the hall at 10pm.
- Mask on when not on court playing.
- Social distancing of 1 metre when off courts.
- If you are ill or have any symptoms, please stay at home.
- Contactless payments only (EFTPOS or bank transfer). No cash will be accepted.
Our main focus now is to get the club up and running, so we can all enjoy playing badminton again.
The Committee will address any questions around 2022 membership, fees, AGM, ranking, and trials at a later stage. Thank you for your patience.