Great news! LEPBC Senior Club is reopening on Sunday 31 May and resuming all regular club nights.
Please take the time to read the conditions below. We must all comply with them.
Conditions of attending Club under current Level 2 restrictions
1) Healthy players only. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
2) Contract tracing. All people must register their details when they enter and leave the badminton hall through this website www.guesthq.co.nz. Enter the venue name: Lloyd Elsmore Park Badminton Club. You must then show your CHECK IN screen to the person at the door. This is mandatory with no exceptions.
3) 100 people max. We will refuse entry once we reach 100 people in a single club night.
4) No spectators. Players only please.
5) Social distancing. Please respect other players’ space and do your best to stay at least 1 metre apart, as best as you can, when off the court.
New board system
The Senior Club is excited to announce the launch of the electronic board system. We will use this system when we resume on 31 May.
The system was custom built by our member, John Jiang. Great work John! The Club thanks you.
Thank you to those who have already registered.
If you have not yet registered, don’t worry. John has put together an instruction video to help you out (see below).
All you need to complete the registration process is to obtain your unique barcode, which is waiting for you at the club. If you have any concerns or questions, please ask John or one of our committee members.
(00:01) How to register on CourtXBadminton?
(01:00) How to bind membership on smart phone?
(02:15) How to log in to CourtXBadminton?
(03:36) How to view my board on smart phone?
(04:08) How to check out on a smart phone?